Office for sale21 & 23, PARK STREET, LYTHAM, LANCASHIRE, FY8
Removed 4,876 sq. ft. | £975,000
- 4,876 sq ft (452 sq m)
- PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE CENTRE OF LYTHAM, LANCASHIRE
- OFFICES LET TO LINDER MYERS SOLICITORS
- RENTAL: £68,000 PA. 20 YEAR LEASE FROM 2012
- CIRCA 453 SQ M (4,876 SQ FT), CAR PARK TO REAR
The office investment building comprises of No. 21 & No.
23 Park Street combined. It provides accommodation over
the ground, first and second floors with the addition of a
cellar for storage. The buildings front onto Park Street. The
rear of the property and rear car parks are accessed off
The buildings are circa 110/115 years old and have been
upgraded internally to provide good office accommodation
The ground floor provides an array of accommodation to
include a main reception and waiting room, kitchens,
meeting rooms and a boardroom. There are various offices
to the ground floor. To the first floor are a number of
offices, kitchen and WCs. The second floor provides an
array of office accommodation. The building benefits by
way of a gas central heating system.
Car parking: circa 14-16 car parking spaces available to
the rear car parks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59913467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.