2 bedroom flat for saleKingsdown Parade, Kingsdown
Sold STC £430,000
- Superb central city location, close to the city centre yet high up above it and handy for the University, hospitals, BBC and Whiteladies Road; Cotham School within ½ mile
- Accommodation: inner hallway, open plan sitting room & kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, family bathroom/wc, vaulted cellar rooms, lower ground floor stora...
- Feature cast iron spiral staircase: connecting the sitting room to the lower ground floor.
- Newly fitted kitchen with high quality appliances and polished granite worktop surfaces.
- Outside: a lovely walled rear garden (approx 70ft x 30ft) with traditional old fashioned English charm - a haven of peace and tranquillity complete with a pear tree.
- Located within the Kingsdown residents parking scheme
- A very special period residence - suitable for those looking for their own bit of a gardener's paradise.
- TO BE SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Full descriptionA beautiful lower ground floor maisonette of circa 1100 sq. ft. with a substantial (circa 70ft x 30ft) south-easterly facing garden. Set within a fine grade II listed Georgian period residence with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a contemporary (27ft x 17ft) open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6810013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.