2 bedroom flat for saleKingsdown Parade, Kingsdown
- Superb central city location, close to the city centre yet high up above it and handy for the University, hospitals, BBC and Whiteladies Road; Cotham School within ½ mile
- Accommodation: inner hallway, open plan sitting room & kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, family bathroom/wc, vaulted cellar rooms, lower ground floor stora...
- Feature cast iron spiral staircase: connecting the sitting room to the lower ground floor.
- Newly fitted kitchen with high quality appliances and polished granite worktop surfaces.
- Outside: a lovely walled rear garden (approx 70ft x 30ft) with traditional old fashioned English charm - a haven of peace and tranquillity complete with a pear tree.
- Located within the Kingsdown residents parking scheme
- A very special period residence - suitable for those looking for their own bit of a gardener's paradise.
- TO BE SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
A beautiful lower ground floor maisonette of circa 1100 sq. ft. with a substantial (circa 70ft x 30ft) south-easterly facing garden. Set within a fine grade II listed Georgian period residence with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a contemporary (27ft x 17ft) open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
VAULTED CELLAR ROOMS:
7' 11'' x 7' 3'' (2.41m x 2.21m)
natural light from the street, storage, electric meter, immersion hot water tank and electric boiler. Hatch access to separate cellar and further storage.
16' 6'' x 7' 11'' (5.03m x 2.41m)
newly fitted bespoke kitchen - comprising of handmade base and eye level units with polished granite worktop surfaces, inset sink and drainer board, 5 ring gas Bosch hob with stylish Samsung motion sensor filter hood, coloured glass splashback, electric grill and oven below, Integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls, spotlights and LED downlights, period cornicing, ample space for dining table. Solid oak flooring. Door leading to:-
18' 11'' max into bay x 11' 9'' max into chimney recess (5.76m x 3.58m)
a bright room with 3 multi-paned sash windows overlooking the private garden. Cornicing, double radiator, wall lights.
8' 9'' x 7' 8'' max (2.66m x 2.34m)
white suite comprising of a low level wc with concealed cistern, contemporary footed bath with separate shower attachment, separate shower, tiled walls. Circular wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
accessed via the feature spiral cast iron staircase leading too;
11' 8'' x 10' 6'' (3.55m x 3.20m)
cornicing, tiled floor, sash window overlooking the rear elevation, double radiator, 4 wall lights. Door to:-
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
6' 1'' x 4' 2'' (1.85m x 1.27m)
housing the consumer unit, alarm system, inset downlights, tiled flooring.
circa 70ft x 30ft (21.32m x 9.14m)
accessed via the sitting room, fully enclosed with large stone wall boundaries, south easterly aspect with a large stone paved terrace, 3 steps descend to the lawned area with stone gravelled boundaries and a mature pear tree and bushes surrounding. Lower shelf of the garden complete with hammock hooks and a secure shed.
This property is located within the Kingsdown Residents Parking Zone. Permits can be applied for through Bristol City Council.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
11' 0'' x 7' 2'' (3.35m x 2.18m)
white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, large corner shower with stainless steel shower attachment, large circular wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall lights, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
via communal entrance door and hallway, stairs descend to the private entrance for the garden flat, Flat 5.
doors radiating to bedroom 1, open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen and family bathroom.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM & KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
26' 4'' x 16' 6'' (8.02m x 5.03m)
a contemporary space - measured and described separately as follows:-
17' 11'' x 16' 6'' (5.46m x 5.03m)
period wooden multi-paned sash window overlooking the private garden, partially glass panelled door giving access to the garden. Beautiful cast iron feature spiral staircase descending down to the lower ground floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6810013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.