3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastmoor Lane, Doddington, March
Offers in Region of
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 25ft Lounge/Diner
- No onward chain
- Double Garage and integral single garage
- Popular village location
- Ensuite to Master bedroom
*No onward chain
*Ensuite to Master bed
*Three Double Bedrooms room
*Double Garage and integral single garage
*Popular village location
Entrance to Hall
Upvc door to front, built in cupboard to one wall with rail, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and loft access.
7.72m max x 5.84 max (25'4" x 11'3) Door into hallway, window to front and side, three radiators.
Dining Room/Bedroom Three
13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m ) Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.56m x 3.20m (11'8" x 10'6") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with workspace over incorporating single drainer sink with mixer taps, space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge. There is a door to side leading to garden, window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite incorporating Low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is a window to the rear and radiator.
3.43m x 3.02m (11'3" x 9'11") There is a window to rear, radiator, dressing table and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
There is a shower cubicle with electric shower overhead, Low WC, and wash hand basin in a vanity unit.
1.65m x 2.64m (5'5" x 8'8") There are windows to the side and front, radiator, built in cupboard and fitted wardrobe.
3.73m x 2.44m (12'3" x 8') There is a window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobe.
There is a blocked paved driveway providing plenty of off road parking and a low maintenance garden.
There is a patio area, lawn areas, side access from both sides, and a gazebo.
Single garage with up and over door, door to side, plumbing for a washing machine.
Detached Double Garage
Door to rear and a double up and over door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59916062.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.