Farm land for saleThree Maids Hill
- 183.3 acres (74.2 hectares)
- Lot 1 - 21.34 acres of Arable Land & Woodland
- Lot 2 - 37.48 acres of Arable Land
- Lot 3 - 28.08 acres of Arable Land & Woodland
Situated on the outskirts of Winchester, to the north west of the Three Maids Hill junction of the A34, the Land extends to approximately 183.33 acres (74.19 hectares) between the A34 and the A272 and comprises a mix of both arable land and woodland.
The Land is in a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone and is classified as Grade 3. It has been utilised for growing standard arable crops but could however be used for a wide range of amenity activities.
There is excellent road frontage with the Land being easily accessed directly from the A272 and also via a restricted byway from Christmas Hill, South Wonston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59916770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LandThreeMaidsHill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Winchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.