3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAgbrigg Road, Wakefield
- Two good sized reception rooms and separate kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Close to many amenities to include Co-op store
- Short walk to Agbrigg/Sandal railway station
- Gas c/h boiler up-dated 2016
An excellent opportunity for the family purchaser, this semi-detached home has more to offer than first meets the eye! Good sized garden with open aspect to the rear. Extended to provide spacious accommodation.
Superbly extended home creating excellent family accommodation, this semi-detached property has more to offer than first meets the eye! Complete with two large reception rooms and separate kitchen, good sized garden too the rear with an open aspect to the park.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, living room, spacious larger than average second reception room, kitchen, to the first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system with a recently up-dated bathroom.
Ideally located to many local amenities to include local Co-operative Store, local shops and Agbrigg/Sandal Railway Station providing frequent service to Wakefield and Leeds City Centres, short drive to Asda '24' hour Superstore, approximately 2.5 miles to Jcn 39 of M1 motorway.
Internal inspection recommended.
Upvc entrance door with upvc double glazed inset panels and matching panel above into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to living room and door to second reception room. Radiator.
Living Room 11' 5" x 12' 3" extending to 13' 9" in the bay window ( 3.48m x 3.73m extending to 4.19m in the bay window )
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, fire surround finished in a marble effect in cream with a matching inset back, hearth and a gas fire.
Second Reception Room 15' 3" x 14' 2" ( 4.65m x 4.32m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side and one to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, wall mounted gas fire with a feature tiled back. Radiator. Door to understairs storage cupboard creating ample storage space. Door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Door upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of light wood effect units, a full display of base units to include space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop over, stainless steel sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, a range of wall units, two feature glass front wall units, fitted extractor fan with a matching splashback for cooker, space for a larder style fridge freezer, central heating boiler is installed in the kitchen (installed March 2016).
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator, entrance door to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 15' 3" into recess of chimney breast ( 3.76m x 4.65m into recess of chimney breast )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 21' 10" x 8' 5" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 6.65m x 2.57m narrowing to 2.24m )
Upvc double glazed window and Juliette balcony to the rear aspect overlooking the park. Three Velux roof lights, two radiators.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of good sized paneled bath with shower over and monobloc mixer taps, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, fully tiled walls, radiator.
The front garden is walled with wrought iron railings, gated access to the side of the property. To the rear of the property the garden is fully enclosed with mainly fenced boundaries, laid to lawn and a good sized patio area, storage area beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59917127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.