2 bedroom park home for saleRiverview, Church Laneham, Retford
Sold STC £120,000
- Lovely Two Bedroom Park Home
- Set amidst others on a picturesque site adjacent to the River Trent Lounge
- Kitchen, Dining room
- Ensuite to the Master and a Main Bathroom
- Garage and Gardens
This is a lovely two bedroom park home positioned on a picturesque site in the riverside village of Laneham. The home has gardens and a garage and is positioned just miles from the city of Lincoln and miles to the market town of Retford.
This is a lovely example of a two bedroom park home positioned on this scenic park home site adjacent to the river Trent in the village of Laneham. The village has a good village pub and the site offers a tranquil lifestyle amongst others and suits those who want a safe and secure place for retirement. The village is well placed for those who wish to travel as it's only approximately 17.8 miles from the beautiful cathedral city of Lincoln and approximately 8.8 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford. Retford Offers facilities including shops, boutiques, two theatres, restaurants and a superb rail link to London which takes approximately 1 hour 25 minutes. There are lovely countryside walks in the village and superb fishing on the river Trent. View early in order to fully appreciate all this lovely park home has to offer.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator, fitted storage, loft access.
Feature fire surround with an electric flame effect fire inset, three double glazed bow windows, neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window, central heating radiator
Fitted kitchen with light oak finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, space for a slimline dishwasher, integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated fridge freezer. Complementary flooring, double glazed door. White goods including washing machine and dishwasher will be included in the sale.
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, walk in wardrobe.
Wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring, double glazed window.
Double glazed bow window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Three piece suite in white, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front are lawned gardens, to the rear is further lawned gardens with a cherry tree and plant and shrub borders.
Driveway leads to a single garage with an up and over door, power, light and a rear courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.