2 bedroom cottage for saleWestcott Street, Westcott, DORKING
Sold STC £425,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Located In a Sought After Area
- Loft Room
- Located Close To Dorking Town Centre
*Sold STC by Barnard Marcus Dorking* A TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE located in the PRESTIGIOUS TOWN OF WESTCOTT. The property briefly offers LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
*Sold STC by Barnard Marcus Dorking* A quaint two bedroom cottage set in the prestigious village of Westcott. The historical village offers a selection of village shops including two general stores, a bicycle shop and a bakery. Surrey Hills C of E primary school is within walking distance as is Powell Corderoy Primary School. The home is located less than 2 miles to Dorking Town for train links into London and for high street shopping, lovely restaurants, boutiques and of course the renowned antique shops. It's simply a joy to walk around.
The terraced home offers lounge complete with a log burner, perfect to curl up next to with a hot chocolate during the harsh winter months, second reception room which can be used as a dining room and kitchen with built in oven.
The first floor of the home comprises family bathroom and two double bedrooms and a loft room.
Overall a characteristic home positioned in a lovely area.
Accomadation Comprises Of :-
Staircase Leading To :-
Additional Features :-
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59919083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.