3 bedroom detached house for saleThornton Green Lane, Thornton-le-Moors, CHESTER
- FORMER FARMHOUSE
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
Located a stroll away from Thornton-Le-Moors village but still far enough to give any homeowner the quiet privacy they may crave. This former farmhouse provides provides a generous plot with gardens to the front and side of the property. Internally the property has an excellent floorplan throughout
Located a stroll away from Thornton-Le-Moors village but still far enough to give any homeowner the quiet privacy they may crave. This former farmhouse provides a generous plot with gardens to the front and side of the property. Internally the property has an excellent floorplan throughout. Importantly this semi-rural converted farmhouse is close to Chester and the nearby motorway networks.
In brief the property comprises an entrance porch, reception hall/snug, lounge with feature fireplace, family sized kitchen and an extensive conservatory that offers idyllic garden views. Onto the first floor we have three well proportioned bedrooms and an ideally sized family bathroom. Externally we have a lovingly maintained front and side gardens which contains a summer house with decking and a pergola. Additionally there is an abundance of seasonal plants as well as lawned areas and gravel pathways hidden behind a mature tree lined garden boundary. There is also a detached double garage situated at the end of the lane that leads to the property.
Double glazed door to front aspect, tiled flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to front and side aspects.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire place and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 3" into staircase x 4' 9" ( 3.12m into staircase x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a double radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 13' 9" max ( 4.47m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a door to the conservatory. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, gas oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator and a pantry housing the central heating boiler.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 16' 2" ( 2.79m x 4.93m )
Upvc construction with double glazed windows to front, rear and side aspects, tiled flooring, lights and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.01m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' 9" ( 2.67m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 10' 4" ( 1.96m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
Electric up and over doors, power, light and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.