3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Parade, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000*
- Stunning period property
- Three bedrooms plus attic room
- Well proportioned gardens front & rear
- Large dining kitchen
- Garage & Parking
- Sought after location
A superb period three bedroom property, benefiting from an occasional attic room, gardens front & rear & a garage Additional parking is also available at the rear. Retaining many period feature this lovely home offers well proportioned accommodation in one of the most sought after streets in Pudsey.
A stunning stone property retaining many traditional character features, located on one of the most sought after streets in central Pudsey, close to local schools and amenities. Accommodation is over three floors and early viewing is recommended to appreciate the quality and scope of accommodation on offer. Accommodation briefly comprises: A beautiful entrance hall with a traditional tiled floor, an elegant lounge with a stunning marble fireplace and a gas fire and a spacious open plan dining kitchen, again with a feature fire place. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a period style bathroom. Paddle steps lead to the occasional attic room with skylight windows and lots of additional eaves storage. The property boasts majority sash, double glazed and leaded windows and has central heating throughout. A particular feature of this property is the lovely enclosed garden to rear, opening to the detached garage. The property also benefits from an attractive front garden and additional off street parking to the rear.
A timber and glazed, period style entrance hall with a tiled floor, radiator, useful understairs cupboard, coving, dado rail and a spindle balustrade and stairs to the first floor. Doors open to :
Lounge 12' 4" into alcove x 12' 5" into bay ( 3.76m into alcove x 3.78m into bay )
An elegant and sophisticated main reception room with a stunning marble fireplace, cast iron inset back and an inset gas fire. A double glazed, leaded sash window opens to the front elevation, a dado rail and ceiling rose.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" max x 14' 1" max ( 5.54m max x 4.29m max )
A spacious dining kitchen with a feature fire place and two single glazed, leaded sash windows to the rear. The fitted kitchen comprises: a range of wall and base units, ceiling spotlights, integrated gas hob, stainless steel splashback, plumbing for washing machine, chimney hood, integrated electric oven, space for a fridge/freezer and a stainless steel sink. The kitchen benefits from views over the rear garden with a door providing access.
Stairs from the hall and paddle stairs to the attic room. Doors off to:
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
A double glazed, leaded, sash window to the front elevation, feature cast iron fire surround and tiled hearth, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 7" to robes ( 4.27m x 3.23m to robes )
Another well proportioned bedroom with a double glazed, leaded sash window to the rear. This bedroom benefits from two sets of wardrobes fitted into the alcoves, a radiator and coving.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.51m )
A double glazed, leaded, sash window to the front and a radiator.
A period style bathroom with a white suite that comprises: bath with shower over and a screen, a traditional style high flush W.C, and a pedestal wash basin.
Second Floor Landing
Skylight window, door opening to:
Paddle steps lead to this lovely attic room, which is currently used as an occasional room. With skylight windows allowing lots of light and a feature exposed brick wall. The attic room also provides useful under eaves storage and a radiator.
The front garden has a lawn and mature flower and well stocked shrub borders.
The enclosed rear garden also benefits from a lawn and a patio area.
Garage & Parking
A detached garage is located at the rear of the property and is accessed via a private road. Parking is available for one car at the rear. The garage has electric shutters, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59924084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.