1 bedroom apartment for saleOld Station Road, Newmarket, Suffolk
- Striking distance of the High Street
- High level of specification
- Attractive period features
- Magnet kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom and seperate walk-in shower room
- Double glazing
- Engineered oak floor and carpets included
- £2,500 contribution towards stamp duty and legal costs (for a limited time period)
A stylish one bedroom ground floor flat forming part of a superb townhouse conversion in a sought after central town location.
This substantial Victorian townhouse has been converted to five one bedroom flats and a one two bedroom penthouse flat. The building has brick elevations under a slate roof and attractive period features including high ceilings, bay windows and cast iron fireplaces.
The flats have been finished to a high level of specification with integrated Magnet kitchens with Whirlpool appliances, walk-in shower rooms, engineered oak floors, LED lighting and double glazing. All flats (bar Flat 6) have an auto-mist fire safety suppression system and the building has a camera operated door entry system.
Flat 1 has its own private entrance to the front of the building, with a pair of cast iron steps to the solid front door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59924408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.