3 bedroom terraced house for saleWalton Place, City Gardens, Cardiff
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Mid-Link
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
A modern mid-link home located on the ever popular City Gardens development. Offering excellent access to Cardiff City Centre, the M4 (via link roads(, Cardiff Bay and Culverhouse Cross retail park. Well presented and a great home with an off road parking space.
Living accommodation comprises:
First Floor Bathroom
The property is well presented and offers benefits including gas central heating double glazing, rear garden and an off road parking space.
Via uPVC front door into:
Double glazed window to side. laminate flooring. Radiator. Further door to:
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.52m x 4.29m )
(measurements include stairway) Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator and power points. Laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Archway to:
Kitchen/diner 9' 5" x 14' 10" ( 2.87m x 4.52m )
Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Electric oven and hob. Feature circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Ceramic tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator and power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to rear. uPVC 'french' style doors offering access to rear garden. ceramic tiled flooring.
Loft access. Radiator and power point. Doors to:
Bedroom One 8' 3" x 10' 9" ( 2.51m x 3.28m )
(measurements do not include door access) Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator and power points. Space for wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" to wardrobes x 8' ( 2.87m to wardrobes x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and power points
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Fitted three piece suite in white comprising 'whirlpool' bath with shower over, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. heated towel rail. Built in storage cupboard housing storage and gas boiler.
Step down from pavement.
Laid lawn with planted surrounding flower borders. Paved patio area. Outside tap. Wooden shed with power and light. Gate to parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59925410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.