2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeech Terrace, Bradford
Sold STC £40,000
- No Onward Chain!
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front Yard
- On Street Parking
- Popular Location
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this MID TERRACED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a front yard and on street parking. An early viewing is essential...
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a white three piece suite. There is a front yard and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 9" into alcove ( 4.50m x 4.19m into alcove )
A good sized lounge with a feature electric fireplace, coving to the ceiling, door to front, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.53m x 1.80m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 11" plus alcoves ( 4.52m x 3.33m plus alcoves )
A double bedroom with a built in cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 19' x 10' 11" max ( 5.79m x 3.33m max )
A double bedroom with exposed beams, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A white three piece suite comprising a bath, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
There is a yard to the front of the property and on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59925419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.