2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Johns Mews, Canton, Cardiff
Sold STC £150,000
- Recently Refurbished & Redecorated
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
A recently refurbished and redecorated ground floor apartment located just off St Johns Crescent. The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain. Located close to Canton's main shopping centre. Offering two double beds, parking and lounge/fitted kitchen. Benefits from its own entrance.
Living accommodation comprising:
Two Double Bedrooms
The property is well presented and offers benefits including gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking.
Via uPVC front door into:
Further door to:
Lounge / Fitted Kitchen 19' 5" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.92m max x 3.68m max )
Laminate flooring in lounge area. Two double glazed uPVC 'french' style doors. Fitted range of recently fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Complimenting breakfast bar. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. (Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Ceramic tiled flooring in kitchen area. Door to:
Radiator/ Built in storage cupboard. Half obscure double glazed uPVC door. Doors to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' max x 11' max ( 3.66m max x 3.35m max )
Radiator and power points. Two double glazed windows. Built in double wardrobe
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max x 7' 7" min to robes ( 4.39m max x 2.31m min to robes )
Two double glazed windows. radiator and power points. Built in double wardrobe
Fitted three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with shower attachment over. W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. ceramic tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
Off road parking
We are advised that there is currently a 999 year lease running on the property. Ground rent and maintenence charges are to be confirmed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59934866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.