4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Long Buckby, Northampton
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Living/ Dining and Open Kitchen Space
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Utility/ Cloakroom
- Double Length Garage and additional parking.
- Ready November 2016
Comprising in brief sitting room, lounge/ diner, kitchen, study, downstairs cloakroom/ utility, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, double length garage and gardens. Anticipated build completion November 2016.
Four bedroom detached property on the fabulous Buckby Meadows development.
Door to front, under-stairs cupboard and doors to all ground floor rooms.
Sitting Room 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
With double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side and double doors leading to
Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area 25' 3" x 10' 4" ( 7.70m x 3.15m )
Generous open living space with kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with integrated appliances, double glazed window to rear and patio doors to garden.
Featuring integrated appliances, base units, wash hand basin, WC and obscured double glazed window to side.
Study 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
With double glazed window to front.
With stairs from ground floor hall, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors to
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front and door to
Featuring bath, wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Featuring bath, wash hand basin, WC and obscured double glazed window to side.
Double length detached up and over garage and additional parking.
Garden to front and good sized corner plot garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RBY102243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.