1 bedroom flat for saleCroft Close, Birmingham
Sold STC £87,500
- No onward chain
- Double bedroom
- Garage En Bloc
- Double glazing (as specified)
FANTASTIC CONDITION AND PRESENTATION this ONE BEDROOM apartment, in a popular location and rarely available is a great first time buy, downsize or rental opportunity! Call NOW to view on 0121 742 1725
A fabulous one bedroom apartment in a popular location in Yardley, these properties are rarely available and this one is in particularly good condition, being close to local shops and transport routes this is a great buy for anyone looking to downsize, invest or just get on the ladder. The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, bathroom and a double bedroom there are also communal gardens and a seperate garage.
Communal gardens, communal entrance with stairs rising to all floors.
Via a hard wood front door, storage cupboard and doors off to:
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glaze windows to both front and side elevations, television aerial point, wall mounted electric heater, feature fireplace with timber surround and marble back and hearth, feature stained leaded window and a ceiling light point.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' 1" min excluding door recess ( 2.46m x 2.77m min excluding door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, extractor hood, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for further appliances, tiled to splashback areas and two storage cupboards.
Bedroom 9' 4" x 13' 6" ( 2.84m x 4.11m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, central ceiling light point and an electric storage heater.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath, with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, tiling to splashback areas and a wall mounted electric storage heater.
Separate garage enbloc.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59936795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.