Place of Worship for saleCAPEL SARON, LLANDDERFEL, LL23
Sold STC £25,000
- A Grade II listed semi-detached disused chapel and vestry of traditional stone construction under a pitched slated roof
- Stands back from the roadway on the periphery of the village of Llandderfel, being approximately 4 miles from the market town of Bala
- Entrance Porch; Main Chapel with Gallery to three sides; Vestry; Kitchen/Ante Room; Rear Hallway and Store Room
- Outside - Lean-to boiler Room; WC and separate store shed housing the oil tank
- In need of refurbishment and upgrading
- Offers development potential but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with the planning authority as to what is permissible
- Fitted pulpit and pews included in sale
- The purchaser will abide by the usual covenants not to use the property for the sale of alcohol, drugs, betting or gaming
The property consists of a Grade II listed disused chapel building and adjoining vestry, of traditional stone construction under a pitched slated roof, which is believed to have been erected in the late 19th Century, and stands back from the roadside on the outskirts of the village of Llandderfel, and being approximately 4 miles from the market town of Bala. The building is in need of refurbishment and upgrading and offers development potential, but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with the planning authority as to what is permissible.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises of :- [all measurements are approximate]
with two stairways up to the three sided Gallery.
12.9m x 10.7m with fitted pulpit and pews and ornamental ceiling; two doors through to the:
10m x 5.58m with wall heaters and timber flooring.
3.97m x 2.58m with hot and cold stainless steel sink and built-in wall cupboards.
Brick built Lean-to Boiler Room, WC and separate Store Shed housing the oil tank.
Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Note: The Agents have not tested any electrical installation, central heating system (if any) or other appliances and services referred to in these particulars, and no warranty is given as to their working ability.
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Cyngor Gwynedd Council, Council Offices, Penrallt, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1BN.
Snowdonia National Park, National Park Offices, Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, LL48 6LF.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59939627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Bala. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.