3 bedroom maisonette for saleBarne Close, Plymouth
- THREE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENETIES
£92,500. This fantastic THREE bedroom duplex in a popular Plymouth location is being sold with no onward chain and scenic RIVER VIEWS.
This fantastic duplex in a popular Plymouth location is being sold with no onward chain and over looks scenic river views. Set over two floors the property boasts three bedrooms, modern kitchen, bathroom with separate WC and lounge/diner. Finished off with double glazing, gas central heating throughout and loft access. Internal viewing is a must, call the team today on 01752 367232 to not miss out.
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 5.77m x 3.45m max )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.51m max x 3.25m max )
Side facing double glazed window. Wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Free standing electric cooker with gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, CH boiler and wall mounted radiator.
Aring cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Front facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Side facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radaitor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59941133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.