7 bedroom detached house for saleLanwades Park, Kentford, Newmarket, Suffolk
Sold STC £2,500,000
- Stunning period features, 4 reception rooms and 7 offices on the ground floor
- Staff kitchen, former game larder, basement
- 2 meeting rooms and 14 offices on the first floor, library with reading room
- 7 bedsits and 3 bath/shower rooms on the second floor
- Visitor and staff parking
- Beautiful sunken garden, orchard, woodland and recreational ground
- 2 gate lodges with gardens
- Main hall gross internal area about 1,703 sq m
A magnificent Edwardian Grade II Listed mansion currently used as offices and a wedding venue, set in parkland with two fine gate lodges and attractive established grounds extending to approximately 11.4 acres (STS).
Reception Hall, 4 Reception Rooms, Staff Kitchen and Utility Room, 8 Ground Floor Offices, 2 Store Rooms, Cloakrooms, Former Game Larder Basement with Wine Cellar and Stores. First Floor Galleried Landing, 2 Meeting Rooms, Library with Sitting Room, 14 Offices, 2 Kitchenettes and Cloakrooms. Second Floor with 7 Bedsits, 3 Bath/Shower Rooms and 2 Archive Stores.
Sweeping Driveway, Visitors and Staff Parking, Stunning Sunken Garden, Orchard, Woodland and Recreational Ground.
Two 1,227 sq ft 3/4 Gate Lodges with Enclosed Gardens.
11.4 ACRES IN ALL (STS)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.