3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurley Wood Crescent, Burley, Leeds 4
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Single Bedroom
- Hall, Living Room & Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Would Suit Professionals & First Time Buyers
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close To City & Cardigan Fields Complex
- Immediate Vacant Possession
A WELL PRESENTED three bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE situated within easy reach of the universities, Headingley, city centre and the Cardigan Fields complex, which offers an array of restaurants, cinema and gym facilities. Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS, but equally suitable for families or a parent buying for their son or daughter at university, the property benefits from uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and comprises a hall, living room, kitchen/dining room with doors to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a lovely house bathroom. There is a SUNNY REAR GARDEN laid to lawn with a storage shed and a small garden to the front. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59946713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.