2 bedroom chalet for saleFlorida Holiday Park, Hemsby, NR29
- Two Bedroom Holiday Chalet
- Chain Free, Site Open from March to End of October
- Off road Parking, Club House and Gardens
- Close to Amenities and The Beach
- Energy Rating F
A two bedroom semi-detached Holiday Chalet available in the popular holiday village of Hemsby. The chalet is being sold fully furnished. The site is open from March to the end of October. Viewing is Recommended!
On arriving in the village of Hemsby from Great Yarmouth turn right into Newport Road. Continue up the road and turn left in to Back Market Lane and then right onto Florida Holiday Park, at the T junction turn left and follow the road round where the chalet can be found on the left.
LOUNGE 12'8 (3.86m) x 12'5 (3.78m)
Carpet, window, tv point, opening to kitchen.
KITCHEN 5'4 (1.63m) x 6' (1.83m)
Vinyl floor, range of kitchen units, window, ceramic sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for fridge and oven.
Carpet, sink, panelled bath, tiled splash back, wall mounted boiler, door to:
Window, low level wc, vinyl floor.
BEDROOM 1 8'6 (2.59m) x 8' (2.44m)
Carpet, window, electric wall mounted heater, built in cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 7'11 (2.41m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Carpet, built in cupboard, window.
Lease expires 2029. Site fee is £656.33 per annum. The site opens from March 1st to October 31st. No pets allowed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59947199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 237621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howards Estate Agents, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.