4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Acre Walk, Pannal, Harrogate, HG3
- DETACHED STONE BUILT HOME
- WELL THOUGHT OF VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO RAIL LINKS
- UPGRADED MODERN AND STYLISH ACCOMMODATION
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- ENCLOSED AND PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
This four bedroom detached stone built property has been has been fully upgraded to provided modern and stylish family living. Situated in the well thought of village of Pannal to the south of Harrogate it is .ideally situated for the train station and close to delightful open countryside. The accommodation comprises: porch, entrance hall, great sized living room with French doors to the rear garden, a sleek and contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a house bathroom. A driveway leading to an integral garage with power and light. A front garden laid to lawn with mature hedging and trees. An enclosed and private rear garden with a flagged patio raised gravel area and a lawn. Wall and fenced boundaries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HARSP200682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sherringtons Estate Agents, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.