4 bedroom terraced house for saleTissington Road, Grantham
Sold STC £155,000
- Modern Three Storey Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Perfect for a Growing Family
- Popular Estate Location overlooking Open Green Space
- Close to the Town Centre and A1
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Parking
GUIDE PRICE £155,000 - £165,000! Modern three storey home with four bedrooms and overlooking open green space. Flexible space for a family and situated in a popular estate location on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by access to the A1 northbound and southbound.
GUIDE PRICE £155,000 - £165,000! 2012 Persimmon built, modern three storey town house with four bedrooms and overlooking an open green space. Offering flexible space for a growing family, it is situated in a popular estate location on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by access to the A1 north and south bound. Comprising of entrance hall, study/snug, kitchen/diner, W.C, lounge, four bedrooms, shower room and en-suite as well as front and rear gardens and garage with parking to the front.
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has staircase off, radiator, double storage cupboard and access to the cloakroom.
Study/snug 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window and radiator.
Two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tile splash backs and W.C. Radiator and extractor fan.
Kitchen/diner 14' 11" maximum x 12' 5" maximum ( 4.55m maximum x 3.78m maximum )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and french doors to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tile splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for appliances, radiator, access to the gas boiler and storage cupboard under the stairs.
First Floor Landing
Access to the lounge and bedroom 1.
Lounge 15' x 12' narrowing to 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.66m narrowing to 2.82m )
2 UPVC double glazed front aspect windows and radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m narrowing to 2.82m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, radiator and access into the en-suite.
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, radiator, 3 piece modern white suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C, extractor fan, downlighters and partly tiled wall.
Second Floor Landing
Loft hatch access and storage cupboards, provides access to the family bathroom and bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, radiator and double built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window and radiator.
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, 3 piece suite with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C, radiator, extractor fan, shaving point, downlighters and partly tiled wall.
Enclosed rear garden with decked sitting area, laid to lawn and flower beds, water tap and gated access to the garage and parking, outside power and lighting.
Single garage - Up and over door
Please be aware that some of the photos used for advertising this property have been used from the previous sale in December 2014.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59947523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.