3 bedroom flat for saleOld Brompton Road, Earls Court
- Desirable Art Deco Purpose built Building
- Three Double Bedroom Apartment
- Sympathetic Renovation Required
- Lift, Porter and Communal Garden
- Sold with Share of Freehold Interest
- No Onward Chain
A three double bedroom fifth floor (with lift) apartment set within this popular art deco purpose building. The property offers approximately 800 square feet of accommodation. The property is being sold with the share of freehold interest and no onward chain.
A three double bedroom fifth floor (with lift) apartment set within this popular art deco purpose building.
Situated on the ever popular Old Brompton Road renowned for its array of bars, restaurants and shops, the property offers approximately 800 square feet of accommodation.
In need of some sympathetic renovation, each room offers good sized proportions and plenty of light with its reception room and master bedroom south facing.
Redcliffe close is a very sought after building; with porterage and a well-manicured communal garden and is within a short walking distance of Earls Court London Underground and West Brompton National Rail stations.
This would be an ideal Pied-a-Terre with its tranquil settings or as a long term rental investment as this has served the current owners, appealing to long term and short term tenancies.
Furthermore, benefitting from being within close proximity of the Earls Court masterplan and its regeneration program, one can expect to see significant growth in appreciation in years to come. The property is being sold with the share of freehold interest and no onward chain.
Reception Room 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.97m x 1.80m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 4' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.50m )
From Earls Court Underground Station take the Warwick Road exit and turn left.
Continue along Warwick Road and take a slight left onto Old Brompton Road.
The property is situated on the left hand side.
Total walking distance is 0.19 Miles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59947583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ECT102807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.