2 bedroom flat for saleNorth Street, Plymouth
Sold STC £92,500
- Modern purpose built apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Living room with defined kitchen
- Juliet balcony from living room
- Communal roof garden
- Gas central heating & double glazing
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £100,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is B
Situated close to Plymouth city centre is this modern purpose built apartment. The property close to local amenities including Drake Circus shopping mall & Plymouth University and benefits a telecom entry system, lift access and a communal roof garden with space for garden furniture with excellent views. The apartment is situated on the fifth floor and is in good order throughout with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge with a defined fitted kitchen area and patio doors to a Juliet balcony, a fitted bathroom and two bedrooms.
There is a 150 year lease from August 2006. ground rent is £300 (subject to review) and the service charge is 1:23 share of service expenditure (details to follow).
Entrance & Hallway
Lounge / Kitchen 23' 3" x 11' 6" max ( 7.09m x 3.51m max )
Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.68m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 3" ( 2.54m x 3.12m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59947613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.