2 bedroom flat for saleWoodlands Way, Putney, SW15
Sold STC £950,000
- Launch Day Saturday 25th June 10.00-13.00 . Book an appointment.
- An original and architecturally striking development of 15 new apartments
- Right on the doorstep of East Putney underground station
- Apartment 5 - Two double bedroom, third floor apartment
- Two luxurious bathrooms with Duravit fittings, muted-grey porcelain tiles and bespoke cabinetry
- Two outdoor spaces. One front balcony with views towards the city and one at the rear
- Open-plan, bespoke Hacker kitchen, a range of integral appliances and stylish counter tops
- Huge reception space open with the kitchen, ideal for entertaining
- NHBC 10 year structural warranty & Elevators to all floors
- Seconds from a host of popular amenities, bistros and boutiques of Upper Richmond Rd & wider Putney
An original and architecturally striking development of 15 apartments right on the doorstep of East Putney underground station. The layout and finish of each apartment has been meticulously designed for both style and substance.
The balanced modern exterior of the development boasts a range of carefully selected natural colours and materials that blend and contrast beautifully. Careful attention to detail is evident inside and out of this development. Even the communal areas exude cool with a stylish use of wood, steel and glass, accentuated by a sleek Farrow & Ball palette on the walls.
The apartments themselves range from 524 sq ft (47.8sqm) to 1771 sq ft (164.5sqm) of internal accommodation, all boasting at least one terrace with bespoke glass balustrades and composite decking.
Internally, the finish is impeccable. Underfloor heating runs throughout each unit, topped by elegant lime-washed engineered oak floors in the hallways and open-plan reception/kitchen spaces, while the bedrooms are fitted with luxurious carpet. The open-plan kitchens are expensively equipped with individually designed Hacker kitchens and Siemens appliances and finished with composite stone countertops. The kitchen blends seamlessly with the vast reception space allowing urban foodies to entertain while cooking up a storm.
The bathrooms, shower rooms and ensuites are all spectacular,with Duravit fittings, wall hung W/Cs, beautiful muted grey porcelain tiles and bespoke cabinetry. Velfac double-glazed windows, secure video-phone entry systems, CAT 6 data cabling to all rooms, elevators to all floors and secure bicycle storage are just some of the details in this development that create a harmonious balance between iconic design and modern living. All apartments also benefit from NHBC 10 year structural warranties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.