4 bedroom detached house for saleSunningdale, Orton Waterville, Peterborough
- Extended by current owners
- Large conservatory
- Four reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double garage - Block paved driveway
A spacious detached property set in a tucked away location in the sought after area of Sunningdale in Orton Waterville. The property has been extended by the current owners with a large conservatory and flexible accommodation throughout, comprising, four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen.....
A spacious detached property set in a tucked away location in the sought after area of Sunningdale in Orton Waterville. The property has been extended by the current owners with a large conservatory and flexible accommodation throughout, comprising, four reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with an en-suite to master a family bathroom and double garage.
There are good sized front and rear gardens and block paved off road parking. The property is entered via a storm porch into the entrance hall, off the entrance hall there is a downstairs cloakroom, study to the rear of the property with door giving access to the garden and through to a large dining room. Off the dining room to the rear of the property is the sitting room with feature gas fireplace and double doors giving access through to the large conservatory. The breakfast kitchen has a range of base and wall units, access through to a utility room with rear access door to a further porch area and access through to the garage. On the first floor a spacious landing gives access to the master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, a further three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is accessed via a private block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and giving access to a double garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders enclosed by fencing and hedging and patios area.
Entrance hall - 8' x 8'7" (maximum measurements)
Study - 9'5" x 8'3"
Dining room - 20' x 11'9" (maximum measurements)
Sitting room - 20'10" x 12'
Conservatory - 20'7" x 15'
Kitchen - 11'10" x 11'10"
Utility room - 6 x 11'9"
Master bedroom - 15' x 12' (excluding entrance)
En-suite - 9' x 6'
Bedroom two - 16'4" x 11'3" (excluding recess)
Bedroom three - 9'10" x 11'10" (to wardrobe door)
Bedroom four - 11' x 9'
Family bathroom - 8'10" x 5'4"
Orton Waterville is situated south west of Peterborough's City Centre and is within easy reach of Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers a range of leisure and outdoor activities including cycle and walking routes, water sports and children's play facilities. Orton Waterville offers a good range of local amenities including convenience stores, a church and a public house/eatery. Peterborough City Centre offers a further extensive range of educational, recreational and retail opportunity and the mainline train station with fast and frequent links to London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes by high speed rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59950220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.