4 bedroom detached house for saleWINKTON
Sold by Us
- Individual character residence of approx. 2,500 sq.ft.
- Approx. two acres of formal gardens and paddocks with long private driveway
- Secluded location bordering open fields and farmland
- Massive potential for improvement/extension (stpp)
- Impressive array of useful outbuildings/workshops/storage sheds
- Attached annex to the main property
- Walking distance of the local pub
- Short drive from the local shops at Burton
- A tremendous opportunity to acquire this impressive property which has been in the same family for m
- No forward chain
Winkton Park is a substantial character residence of approximately 2,500 sq.ft. set in approximately two acres of gardens and grounds with paddocks and stabling bordering the open fields and farmland of Winkton. Approached by a long private driveway, Winkton Park offers massive potential for improvement/extension (stpp) and the plot could accommodate a spectacular home. Situated in this rural, yet not remote location, on the fringes of the historic Priory town of Christchurch with excellent road and rail links nearby. A rare opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59955740.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.