1 bedroom apartment for saleYeoman Street, Leicester
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Close to City Centre
- Ideal First Time/Investment Buy
ONE BEDROOM 2nd FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT. This would make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT. Offering communal access leading to stairs. Once in the apartment you will have a lounge/kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a balcony terrace. A MUST VIEW APARTMENT.
ONE BEDROOM 2nd FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT. This would make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT. Located close to the town centre and the Curve Theatre. Offering communal access leading to stairs. Once in the apartment you will have a lounge/kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a balcony terrace. A MUST VIEW APARTMENT.
With stairs to all floor
With access to all rooms
Kitchen Area 8' x 5' ( 2.44m x 1.52m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob.
Lounge Area 10' 8" x 13' 9" ( 3.25m x 4.19m )
With french doors leading to a balcony terrace and radiator
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Fitted bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and hand wash basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59960108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.