3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Elizabeth Park
Sold STC £465,000
A modern home with a detached single garage, built in 2003, offering plenty of space in which to live and all the conveniences required for today's modern living. The property is situated within the popular 57-acre parkland-style Queen Elizabeth Park development and offering easy access to Guildford town centre nearby.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring and an under stair storage cupboard
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, Bosch double oven and 4-ring gas hob with Neff extractor chimney above, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch washer/dryer and tiled flooring
* Living/dining room with electric fireplace, laminate wood flooring and featuring a superb glazed vaulted ceiling to one end thus flooding the space with natural light and doors opening to the rear garden
* Bedroom two with a built-in double wardrobe and desk with drawers and access to the family bathroom
* Additional bedroom
* Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath, basin with vanity storage under, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Master bedroom featuring a walk-in dressing room, en-suite shower room, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Offered to the market with vacant possession. No onward chain.
* Service/Maintenance charges for the development: approx. £486 per annum
* EPC Current Rating: C
Garden & Exterior
* There is a single garage situated at the rear of the property with one parking space to the front of the garage
* The rear garden featuring a timber decked terrace, secure fenced perimeter and a gate allowing access to the garage
The property is located within Queen Elizabeth Park, which was built just over 10 years ago and is a beautifully laid out and well-planned development with large areas of green open space that have matured over the years to create an attractive and peaceful setting. It is situated approximately two miles to the north of Guildford and within the development there is the benefit of a Nuffield Health Fitness Centre and a well-regarded nursery. Nearby, Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. It is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports; for those who require a commute into London there are railway stations at both Guildford and Worplesdon, both of which run a service into London Waterloo in under 40 minutes. There are a number of first class schools in the area, both state and private.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59961218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.