4 bedroom bungalow for saleDonkey Street, Burmarsh, Kent
Sold STC £650,000
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached house
- lounge, family and dining areas, 2 en-suites
- Double garage with room above
- Breath-taking views over farmland
- 0.375 acres including large paddock, no onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
If you love entertaining then you have definitely found the right home. The large country style kitchen/breakfast area is going to be the perfect place to prepare for dinner parties as it has an abundance of cupboards and plenty of work surfaces. You won’t have far to take the food as the dining area is adjoining, making serving dinner very easy.After dinner, why not head to the lounge and family areas. With these two areas you are spoilt for choice; you can either relax by the open fire or play a few frames of pool in the family area, or if you enjoy movies, the lounge area is wired for surround sound, which will give you the perfect movie experience.One thing for certain with this home is you won’t have any queues for the bathroom as, not only is there a family bathroom, two of the bedrooms also have their own en-suites, again underpinning why this home is perfect for a large family.Outside things just get better. The beautiful landscaped gardens have been designed to maximise on the stunning views. There are two decked areas which make great viewing platforms, and to add a touch of luxury, there is even a hot tub, making this the ideal party garden. You can just imagine friends coming over, enjoying a lovely barbeque with a few glasses of wine, then everyone jumping into the hot tub to watch the sunset in the distance.
What the Owner says:
When I chose this house, the one thing that struck me was the fact that every room has a view over the fantastic surrounding countryside. I have done a lot of work to my home. I put an extension on the side which provided an extra reception area and shower room on the ground floor and a large dressing area and en-suite to bedroom 1 upstairs. I don’t like cables showing so during the renovation works I had a Bose sound system installed, which now supplies music to the garden, kitchen/breakfast area, lounge area, bedroom 1 and the en-suite. This system also controls the surround sound speakers in the lounge area. All of this, along with the wall mounted TV, will be included in the sale.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 9'10 (3.33m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 12'1 x 7'5 (3.69m x 2.26m)
- Family Area: 19'7 x 12'2 (5.97m x 3.71m)
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 12'1 (4.55m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 15'4 x 11'6 (4.68m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 17'3 x 7'11 (5.26m x 2.41m)
- Utility Room: 8'1 x 4'1 (2.47m x 1.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: 14'6 x 7'9 (4.42m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'0 (4.50m x 3.36m)
- Dressing Area: 12'0 x 6'3 (3.66m x 1.91m)
- Walk-In Wardrobe: 12'0 x 6'4 (3.66m x 1.93m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 12'0 x 8'5 (3.66m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'9 x 11'4 into fitted wardrobes (5.11m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 9'10 x 7'9 (3.00m x 2.36m)
- Double Garage: 21'2 x 21'1 (6.46m x 6.43m)
- Room Above Double Garage: 21'2 x 12'6 (6.46m x 3.81m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59961536.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12820165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.