3 bedroom maisonette for saleGalley Hill, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £250,000
- Three Bedroom Property
- Split Level Maisonette
- Recently Refurbished
- Walking Distance to Primary & Secondary Schools
- Great For Investment
- Close to Open Outside Parkland
- Walking Distance to Shops & Transport Links
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A recently REFURBISHED three bedroom split level maisonette located in the Gadebridge area. Benefits of this property include, MODERN decor throughout, lounge, NEW kitchen and family bathroom and separate dining room.
A recently REFURBISHED three bedroom split level maisonette located in the Gadebridge area. Benefits of this property include, MODERN decor throughout, lounge, NEW kitchen and family bathroom and separate dining room. Galley Hill is conveniently located for WALKING distance to shops and primary & secondary schools.
Entrance door to dining room
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect and low level wc
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.99m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front & rear aspect and radiator
Dining Room 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
Doors to cloakroom and living room, archway to kitchen, double glazed French sliding door to Juliet balcony, radiator and stairs
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Part tiled, double glazed windows to rear aspect, matching wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and oven, integrated gas hob and single bowl sink with mixer tap
Frosted double glazed windows to side aspect, doors to three bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and loft hatch
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect and single radiator
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator and storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 6' 2" ( 4.09m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and storage cupboard
Tiled, frosted double glazed windows to rear aspect, panelled bath tub, sink, single radiator and low level wc
Communal garden and on street parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59962151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD104530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.