4 bedroom detached house for saleDovecote Lane, Yaxley, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Reduced from £410,000 to OIEO £400,00
- four bedrooms, bathroom
- lounge, family room
- kitchen diner, utility, wc
- office with shower room
- garage, generous plot
An extended & much improved home set in a sought after location. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen diner, utility, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, bathroom, garage, office with shower room, parking for multiple vehicles.
An extended detached home set in a sought after non estate location which offers very well presented, versatile accommodation, along with what we consider to be a good sized plot and the further benefit of an office with shower room too. Viewing is a must !!
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, central heating thermostat.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 12' ( 4.24m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fireplace with hearth, surround & mantle.
Family Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Radiator, door to hallway, open plan access to kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 19' x 15' 6" ( 5.79m x 4.72m )
Double glazed window & french door to the rear, Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fridge freezer space, fitted dishwasher, cooking range space, velux type windows to the side.
The downstairs shower room is fitted to comprise: close coupled wc, hand basin, shower and radiator/towel rail.
Utility 4' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.32m x 2.06m )
Work surface with plumbing for washing machine below, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with access to the loft & doors to bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 12' x 12' 1" inc. wardrobes ( 3.66m x 3.68m inc. wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 7' 4" max ( 4.22m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators.
Bedroom 4 6' x 15' 9" ( 1.83m x 4.80m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' 11" ( 1.78m x 2.41m )
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, high flush wc, hand wash basin, roll top bath, radiator / towel rail.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via a block paved driveway which provides parking for several vehicles. The driveway continues into the rear garden ( gated at the house) and leads to the garage. The garage has max dimensions of 23ft 6in x 9ft3in and has power connected and an electric roller door. To the rear of the garage is the office.
Office & Shower Room / Wc 10' 11" x 9' narrowing to 6' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.74m narrowing to 1.88m )
Half glazed door to the side and windows to the side & rear, radiator, gas hob set into work surface with electric oven and sink drainer, radiator. The shower room is fitted to comprise: close coupled wc, hand wash basin, shower & radiator.
Outside The Property Cont.
The rear garden offers a patio area with outside water tap and a further area of formal lawn. To the rear of the garden, there is a fenced play area with all season artificial grass, trampoline area and a timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59962157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.