4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerset Road, REDHILL
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Situated In a Sought After Location
- Stunning Kitchen/Family Room
- Off Street Parking
- Secluded Garden
A FABULOUS EXTENDED HOME ON THE BORDERS OF REDHILL AND REIGATE. The property very briefly benefits from KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, four double bedrooms and EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, a secluded garden and OFF STREET PARKING
This beautiful imposing Victorian home is set on the borders of Reigate and Redhill in an extremely sought after location. If it's culture and community you are after you have the most popular park in Reigate, 'Priory Park', adjoining Reigate Priory School. There's a recreational area for smaller children as well as football fields, tennis court and a skate park.
For transport you have Redhill train station which offers a 28 minute journey into London. Reigate has direct trains to London Victoria and London Bridge and Earlswood Station is the shortest distance away for London links. Both Redhill and Reigate have many cafe's, bars and restaurants and a great mix of Primary and Secondary Schools.
The area has been home to the late George Best, Spike Milligan, Nicholas Owen and Caroline Quentin to name a few.
The current owners have lived here for the last 17 years and have extended to the rear and made it into a truly remarkable period home.
The ground floor offers a bright and spacious hallway, built in cupboards,W/C, study which could also be used as a bedroom, sitting room with bay fronted window, fabulous kitchen/family room and a real heart beat of the house when family and friends are round, double doors out to the back garden.
On the first floor you have four double bedrooms, master having an en-suite, family bathroom and a feature fire along the landing. To the front you have off street parking and to the rear a private and secluded garden.
The Property Comprises:
Kitchen Leading To Garden
Staircase To First Floor
Bedroom One With En-Suite
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59964743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.