2 bedroom apartment for saleGreyhound Road, London
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Lease over 950 years
- Communal Gardens
- Bright and Spacious
- First Floor
- Great Location
**OPEN HOUSE. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR SLOT** Situated in the middle of Fulham and Hammersmith this 1980's purpose built two bedroom first floor flat offers a perfect space for the new owner to make their own.
Situated in the middle of Fulham and Hammersmith this 1980's purpose built two bedroom first floor flat offers a perfect space for the new owner to make their own.
The apartment benefits from the excellent shopping and transport facilities of the local area, including Charring Cross Hospital, Barons Court station and Bayone Park.
The property has a light and bright open plan reception room with rear views overlooking the communal garden, two good sized bedrooms, ample of storage cupboards and a fitted bathroom with a large storage space.
Viewings highly recommended, ideal for First Time Buyers and Buy To Let investors.
Kitchen/reception Room 18' 7" x 17' 6" ( 5.66m x 5.33m )
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
This property is located in a Fulham area, less than a mile from Barons Court Underground Station (0.62 Miles).
Also just a short walk from the open space of Bayonne Park.
The closes Bus Stop is Greyhound Road Barons Court (Stop HB) (190, 211, 220, 295, N11, N97).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59964749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FNK103458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.