4 bedroom terraced house for saleBarley Croft, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Sold STC £350,000
- Mid Terraced Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Single Garage To The Rear Of The Property
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
- Close To Good Local Schools
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER area of Leverstock Green and being within walking distance of the village centre with its wide range of local amenities is this four bedroom mid-terraced home. Features include two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and GARAGE to the rear of the property.
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER area of Leverstock Green and being within walking distance of the village centre with its wide range of local amenities is this four bedroom mid-terraced home. Features include two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and GARAGE to the rear of the property. Also being within close proximity to GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS this property would make an ideal FAMILY HOME.
Via double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed door to entrance hall.
Via double glazed door from entrance porch, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiles to splash areas, radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio door to rear aspect, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 9" narrowing to 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m narrowing to 3.12m x 3.00m )
L-shaped room, range of base units and drawers with worksurfaces over, storage cupboard, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiles to splash areas, space for range oven / hob, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 7" To Max ( 3.30m x 2.62m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, pathway to front door.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, gated rear access, door to garage, patio area, brick built shed.
Single garage to to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59964794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.