2 bedroom terraced house for salePine Road, Kettering
Sold STC £130,000
- Popular Location
- Benefitting from Off Road Parking
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window to Front
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing Recommended
OFF ROAD PARKING - Lounge, fitted kitchen, good size bathroom and enclosed rear garden for outside entertaining. There is also a separate WC accessed from the garden. Viewing recommended contact agent to view.
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Timber effect laminate flooring.
LOUNGE 14' x 13'2 plus bay (4.26m x 4.01m)
Bay window to front aspect. Feature fireplace, marble effect hearth and Adams style surround with living flame gas fire. Under stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 13'9 x 7'4 (4.19m x 2.23m)
Two windows to rear aspect. Units to base and wall with work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Door giving access to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 14' x 10' plus recess (4.26m x 3.04m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe with window to front aspect. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM TWO 11'2 x 8'7 (3.40m x 2.61m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back surrounds. Obscure window to rear aspect. Radiator.
The front of the property is laid to block paving providing off road parking. Access to rear garden.
The garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio area further gravel area and timber tool sheds. Gated access to front.
Comprising low level WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59966111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.