4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMADISON AVENUE - BISPHAM - FY2 9HE
Sold STC £189,950
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - WITH INTERNAL SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- A GRAND PROPERTY - OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL - UPDATING REQUIRED
- PORCH & GRAND HALLWAY * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR WC * FIRST FLOOR LADNING TO THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM - DESIGNED AS A MODERN WET ROOM
- PREVIOUS FOURTH BEDROOM (ON THE FIRST FLOOR) NOW HOLDS THE
- STAIRCASE & ENTRANCE TO THE APARTMENT ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- APARTMENT WITH LOUNGE & KITCHEN AREA, BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- 30' GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP AREA * GOOD SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ADDITIONAL COTTAGE/OUTHOUSE AT THE REAR - GREAT POTENTIAL/IN NEED OF T.L.C
IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS & VERSATILE THREE BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - WITH AN INTERNAL SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED APARTMENT. THIS GRAND PROPERTY OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY FAMILY HOME WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, DINING KITCHEN, 30' GARAGE, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.