2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Carr Road, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom PLUS attic room mid terrace
- Popular location to the fringes of Retford town
- GARAGE (Accessed via rear lane)
- Gas central heating
- Majority double glazing
A mid terrace property ideally located to access the amenities of Retford and Retford rail station. With TWO reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms PLUS an attic room. A GARAGE is accessed via a lane to the rear of the property.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Central heating radiator
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.33m )
With neutral decor, double glazed bow window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
With neutral decor, double glazed window, central heating radiator and a feature fire surround and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
A kitchen fitted with white wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer and worksurfaces. Space for a fridge freezer, electric cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window and French doors and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into bay x 9' 10" not to rear of wardrobe ( 4.29m into bay x 3.00m not to rear of wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, neutral decor, fitted wardrobes and overbed storage.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Single glazed window, central heating radiator, oak flooring with inset lighting.
2nd Floor Attic Room 14' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.29m max x 3.23m max )
Accessed via a wooden staircase to a room with sloping ceilings to both sides and a double glazed window.
Three piece suite in white, fully tiled walls and floors and a single glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with raised beds, fronted by wall with a side hedge. To the rear is a lawned garden with a decked area and raised beds. The garden is enclosed by fence and gated.
Garage 19' 5" x 8' ( 5.92m x 2.44m )
Accessed via a lane to the rear with double doors, power and light and a rear courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.