2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThomas Drew Close, Dersingham, King's Lynn
- Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Village Location With All Amenities
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Garage, Parking & Walled Garden
Well presented semi detached bungalow in the sought after village of Dersingham! The property has 2 bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, garage, driveway and enclosed garden. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
** MUST BE VIEWED - A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH WALLED GARDEN, GARAGE AND PARKING ** The accommodation benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and part UPVC double glazing.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with stained glass, radiator, access to loft space, central heating thermostat control and built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Fitted with base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in oven and gas hob with extractor unit over, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to the side and window and door to the rear.
Lounge / Diner 17' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.51m )
Window to the rear and sliding patio door to the rear garden, radiator and electric fire with marble surround and wooden mantel.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment and shower over with screen, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator, obscured window to the side.
Garage 17' 1" x 9' ( 5.21m x 2.74m )
Up and over door to the front, power, light, window and door to the side into the rear garden.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property with plants to the borders. Gated access to the walled garden to the side and rear of the property which is mainly laid to lawn with plant borders and paved patio.
is a well served village which adjoin the Royal Sandringham Estate, situated midway between the coastal resort of Hunstanton and the market town of King's Lynn where there is a rail link to King's Cross, London. The village offers a wide range of shops including, supermarkets, butchers, garden centre and coffee shop. There is a regular bus service to Hunstanton and King's Lynn which passes approximately 100 yards away from the property.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed through the traffic lights and at the roundabout turn right on to the bypass. At the next roundabout turn left into Dersingham and take the first left hand turning into Mountbatten Road, by Budgens supermarket. Take the second left into Philip Nurse Road and first right into Thomas Drew Close, number 12A is on the corner identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59970197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.