2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreystone Avenue, Hull
- Summer Sale: was £105,000 reduced to Offers Over £100,000
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Lovely Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden & Off Street Parking
Lovely end terrace property ideal for the first time buyer or young family - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
A lovely end terrace property within walking distance to local shops and amenities. Comprising of a hallway leading to the well kept lounge with feature coal fire, an excellent sized kitchen with the added benefit of a utility area and ground floor wc. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The rear garden is a great size and also offers off street parking.
Situated in this particularly fantastic location for transport links, local schools and amenities this property truly does offer it all.
With double glazed door to the front and radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.43m into recess x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire place with coal wood fire, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 9' x 13' 4" ( 2.74m x 4.06m )
Fitted kitchen with sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear and side, exit door and utility & wc area.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.18m plus recess x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' x 10' 6" ( 2.44m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, partially tiled and double glazed window to the rear.
Large rear garden with graveled area providing off street parking.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59972078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.