2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShotesham Road, Poringland, Norwich
Sold STC £219,950
- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Single carport & driveway
- Open plan living space
- En-suite to master
NEW RELEASE PLOT 36- THE ROCKLAND - A BRAND NEW 2 BED SEMI WITH GARAGE & PARKING!! Rosebery Park, Poringland is a fantastic development offering the market high build quality, modern design and functional living all in this sought after location. Contact us on 01603 760044 to find out more.
A superb two bedroom semi detached home with accommodation comprising entrance hall, WC, lounge and kitchen / diner to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there is bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom to and a family bathroom. The property boasts single carport and driveway parking.
With entrance door to the front aspect and stairs to the first floor with understairs cupboard.
With wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.28m )
With window to the front aspect and double doors to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 10" x 17' 11" ( 2.69m x 5.46m )
With window and double doors to the rear aspect,
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear aspect.
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC with window to the rear aspect.
* Matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings
* Matt finish skirting and architrave
* 'A' rated gas fired boilers for the under floor heating to the ground floor with radiators to first floor
* Traditional brick and block construction with variety of brick colours
* Quality uPVC casement windows
* White oak range doors to 3 and 4 bedroom homes
* Fitted with TV aerial points
* BT points to all habitable rooms
* Broadband capability to all telephone points
* Choice of contemporary or shaker style kitchens, granite and wood effect work surfaces (subject to stage of construction)
* Range of coloured or tile effect back board
* 1.5 sink and drainer unit - granite composite to 3 and 4 bedroom detached units
* Double oven with extractor and splashback
* 4 ring hob (5 ring on 3 and 4 bedroom detached units)
* Cushioned vinyl flooring
* Upgrades available (subject to the stage of construction)
* High quality bathroom suite. Cube shower bath with shower and screen in all 3 and 4 bed semi and detached homes.
* Spot lights to 3 and 4 bed homes
* Ceiling light fittings
* Non slip cushioned vinyl flooring
* Shower to en-suite
* Wall tiling to screen height around baths and showers
* Paved patio are to rear
* Exterior wall light to front entrance door
* Landscaped front garden including access path to front door
Poringland has a good range of shops, eateries and healthcare services, with two doctors' surgeries, a dentist and an optometrist. The Primary School is good with outstanding features, as is Framingham High School. The area is well-connected for both commuters and families; a regular rail service to Liverpool Street takes commuters and shops to London in under two house, the A47 and newly dulled A11 provide convenient access to the Midlands and beyond whilst the city airport serves a wide variety of domestic and holiday destinations.
Rosebery Park is being built by John Youngs Limited on behalf of Big Sky Developments Ltd who seek to provide a high quality and sustainable development that positively integrates with existing communities to create attractive places in which people wish to live, work and play. Big Sky Developments holds the responsibilities of the LABC warranty and are responsible for selling the properties.
As part of the planning approval on this development, Big Sky Developments are building a total of 43 private properties and 14 affordable homes.
Plots 41 to 57 are being built as affordable rented and shared equity homes. Plots 1 to 43 are being built for private sale.
As part of Big Sky Developments Ltd's general development policy, although unlikely Big Sky Development Ltd reserves the right to sell further individual units or blocks of units to Housing Associations or other bodies. Such sales may be over and above any planning requirement.
The Artist impressions and photographs that are in our marketing and advertising are used for indicative purposes only. Interior photos shown are representative of Big Sky developments and not necessarily of this specific property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59972093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.