1 bedroom flat for saleSt Boltophs Road, Worthing
Sold STC £124,950
- Sought after location close to shops
- Impressive communal hallways
- Passenger lift
- Use of delightful communal grounds.
- West facing lounge with "juliette" balcony
- Kitchen with many integrated appliances.
- Double bedroom
- Residents car park
- Being sold on split equity basis
A 75% split equity apartment. Favoured level location close to the Tarring Road shopping thoroughfare. A bright and spacious one bedroom west facing first floor flat in this sought after low rise block of Warden Assisted apartments. The flat comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with "Juliette" balcony, well equipped "Maple" coloured kitchen with many integrated appliances, double bedroom plus a bathroom/wet-room with a stylish white suite. Electric heating is installed together with UPVC windows. Residents of the building enjoy use of a communal lounge and restaurant, guest suite, laundry, car parking area together with delightful communal gardens. Age restrictions apply. The flat is being sold with the benefit of no ongoing chain.
Communal Hallways: - The flats are approached via impressive carpeted communal entrance hallways with entryphone security system. Passenger lift to the first floor.
Entrance Hallway: - Of good size, deep airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder plus useful slatted shelving, entry phone plus warden call system. Electric wall heater.
West Facing Lounge: - 4.62m x 3.43m (15'2" x 11'3") - With three windows enjoying a pleasant leafy aspect over the surrounding grounds, door to "Juliette balcony", night storage heater.
Kitchen: - 2.87m max to 2.16m x 2.97m (9'5" max to 7'1" x 9'9 - With a range of attractive "Maple" colored units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer inset into dark grey work-surfaces with drawer and cupboard space below, inset oven with ceramic hob plus stainless steel chimney hood over, space for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, range of six wall cupboards, spotlighting, ceramic tiled walls.
Bedroom: - 3.73m x 3.10m (12'3" x 10'2") - With pleasant west aspect, night storage heater.
Bathroom/Wetroom: - Of good size with a lowered paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin, mirror, heated towel rail, tiled shower/wet room with fitted hand held shower unit and curtain rail, ceramic tiled walls and floor. Spotlighting, extractor.
Outside: - Residents of the building enjoy use of a communal lounge with adjoining sun room/conservatory. There is also a restaurant on the ground floor. Further features include a laundry, guest suite, car parking area plus delightful communal gardens to two sides. There is a house manager on site plus a 24 hour emergency call system.
Agents Note: - Age restrictions apply
Interested parties are advised that the flat is being marketed on a split equity basis only where the purchaser will own 75% of the equity and the freeholders, Hanover, will retain the other 25%. We have been asked to point out that the other 25% share cannot be purchased at a later date.
Disclaimer - MORTGAGE ADVICE - WHITTINGTON & CO ARE ABLE TO OFFER INDEPENDENT ADVICE AT UNBEATABLE RATES NB: These Are `Draft` Particulars, We Are Awaiting Verification And Acceptance From The Vendor.Room Measurements Are Given For Guidance Only And Should Not Be Relied Upon When Ordering Such Items As Furniture, Carpets Or Appliances.The Agents Have Not Tested Any Apparatus, Equipment, Fittings Or Services So Cannot Verify That They Are In Working Order. The Buyer Is Advised To Obtain Verification From Their Solicitor Or Surveyor. WHITTINGTON & CO OFFER A FULLY COMPREHENSIVE LETTING SERVICE AND ARE ABLE TO ADVISE YOU FREE OF CHARGE THE APPROXIMATE RENTAL VALUE OF THIS PARTICULAR PROPERTY. VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH WHITTINGTON & CO
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59974106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26329024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittingtons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.