2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Drive, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- WITH TENANT PAYING MONTHLY RENTAL OF £400
- CONTACT RED DOT TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
A two bedroom first floor apartment offered to for sale with tenant in convenient location for local amenities. The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge, rear hallway, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
Sandbach is a historical market town located within the South of Cheshire. Quaint shops and half-timbered Tudor pubs decorate the town's classic Cobbles which also play host to the bustling market on Thursdays. With a strong community spirit, many local amenities and fantastic eateries, Sandbach is the perfect location to buy your next property. It also provides excellent commuting links, with the centre itself sat only one mile from junction 17 of the M6 motorway and only a short drive to Sandbach train station, with quick and easy commuting links to Manchester, Crewe and Stoke-on-Trent. Education is also a big incentive to families moving to the area, with local schools beholding an excellent reputation and achieving great results.
External steps lead to the apartment. UPVC double-glazed door to the front elevation.
Door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 5'' x 11' 9'' (4.39m x 3.58m)
Double-glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators, room thermostate.
Radiator, smoke detector.
Kitchen 7' 2'' x 6' 9'' (2.18m x 2.06m)
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer, extractor fan, roof light.
Bedroom One 11'10'' x 8' 6'' (3.60m x 2.59m)
Double-glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, cupboard housing electric boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.60m x 2.64m)
Double-glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Fitted with a low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment to taps. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, roof light.
From our office proceed to Bradwall Road. Turn right onto Elworth Street and continue onto Queens Drive. The property is situated on the right hand side above the shops.
Strictly by appointment through the selling agent, Red Dot Estates. Telephone 01270 766656.
Hours of Business:
Monday - Thursday 9.30 - 5.30
Friday 9.30 - 5.00
Saturday 9.30 - 4.00
None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating insulation's, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability.
Do you have a property to sell?
Red Dot Estates offer an excellent sales service which includes the following:
• Free Market Appraisals
• No Sale No Fee Agreements
• Sales Particulars, with no limit of photographs!
• Unique For Sale Board
• Accompanied Viewing Service
• Computerised Matching against our Extensive Range of Potential Purchasers
• Window Display in our Superb Prominent Town Centre Office
• Local Advertising in the Crewe Chronicle
• Regional Advertising through the Glossy 'Guild of Professional Estate Agents Property Magazine'
• National Internet Advertising on Multiple Websites
• Advertising within The Guild of Professional Estate Agents Park Lane Offices in London
Call now to arrange your free market appraisal
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59974211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Dot Estates Ltd, Sandbach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.