4 bedroom detached house for salePledwick Crescent, Sandal, Wakefield
- 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Stylishly presented
- Deceptively spacious
- Potential to extend further (subject to planning permission)
- Stunning gardens being tiered
- Ideal and sought after location
Immaculate stylishly presented 4 bedroom detached with generous gardens as well as internal space. Huge potential to develop further within the kitchen/dining area. Needs to be viewed to fully appreciate this delightful home. Ideal for local schools, motorway networks, restaurants and shopping.
A 4 bedroom immaculate and stylishly presented detached family/executive style home. The property has stunning gardens to the front and rear. The property has still got the potential to develop further maybe to extend (subject to planning permission). The property comprises entrance hallway, separate dining room and kitchen with huge potential to extend into one or extend further (subject to planning permission) living room encapturing the stunning gardens to the rear with french doors leading onto the decked patio terrace, downstairs cloakroom, entrance into the integral garage, four bedrooms, master bedrooms generously spaced with an en-suite shower room, also a master bathroom. To the outside there are tiered gardens to both front and rear, integral garage. The property would ideally suit the family purchaser being within walking distance of Barnsley Road where the links to local schools, shops, restaurants and local pubs and countryside walks to include Pugneys Country Park and Newmillerdam. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this home.
Upvc door with half oval arch obscured glazed panel with brass fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator, staircase access to the first floor. Solid oak flooring. Access into the garage.
Radiator, tiled floor, low level flush w.c., pedestal sink, extractor fan and shaver point.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 5' 11" ( 4.62m x 1.80m )
Upvc double glazed door leading to the garden. Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator, tiled floor, vaulted two tiered ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, built-in units one and a half bowl sink , mixer tap and drainer, some integrated appliances including oven, hob and extractor fan, opportunity to have an integrated dishwasher, access into pantry area.
Dining Room 9' x 13' 6" ( 2.74m x 4.11m )
Encaptures the gardens with all its greenery. French doors lead to the decked patio terrace perfect for al-fresco dining. Solid oak flooring, spot lights and ceiling lights.
Lounge 23' x 12' 1" ( 7.01m x 3.68m )
Upvc window to the front and upvc french doors with side panels encapturing the gardens and leading onto the decked patio terrace. Decorative coving to the ceiling with feature ceiling downlights, spotlights, radiator, feature fireplace with a living flame gas fire, ornate surround and marble style base.
First Floor Landing
Good size landing with open banistrail, coving to ceiling, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 19' 9" Max x 19' 8" ( 6.02m Max x 5.99m )
Upvc double glazed windows to the front overlooking the front garden. Radiator, built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors, spotlights,, ceiling downlights, access into the en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Heated towel rail, tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling, downlights to ceiling, low level flush w.c., enclosed shower units, pedestal sink, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Ceiling downlights, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 12' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.68m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, ceiling downlights.
Bedroom 4 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Upvc window overlooking the rear aspect. Radiator, ceiling downlights.
Upvc obscured glazed to the rear. Heated towel rail, tiled floor, ceiling downlight, low level flush wc., corner bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle and shower over bath, pedestal sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, shaver point.
Well stocked gardens to both front and rear. Access to both sides of the property to access the rear. Extensive gardens over two tiers would ideally suite professional, keen garden or family purchaser. Good sized driveway, pillars to either side of the driveway leading to the garage.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Continue to Kirkgate. Keep left and then turn right onto Bridge Street. Bear left onto Barnsley Road. Take a left onto Pledwick Lane. Take a left onto Pledwick Crescent. The property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59974727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.