2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Lane, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A MODERN two bedroom detached bungalow presented in GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER with SOLAR PANELS. The property is situated in a popular location within CLOSE PROXIMITY OF SEA FRONT and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
UPVC door into hallway.
Radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, roll-edge work surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor over, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, space for appliances, tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.82m )
Patio doors to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling and ceiling rose.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling with ceiling rose.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, low level WC, panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, extractor fan.
The front of the property is block paved providing off road parking. There is gated access to rear which commences with a patio area, is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59975221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.