4 bedroom detached house for saleCamberton Road, Linslade, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
- Spacious Accommodation
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Walking Distance to the Mainline Station and Schools
- Parking for Several Cars
- Excellent Location
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME!!! WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE STATION!!! EXCELLENT LIVING ACCOMMODATION!!! Situated in one of Linslade's most popular location within easy access of local shops, schools and transport links, this very well-presented detached family home. MUST BE VIEWED.
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME!!! WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE STATION!!! EXCELLENT LIVING ACCOMMODATION!!! Situated in one of Linslade's most popular location within easy access of local shops, schools and transport links, this very well-presented detached family home boasts separate reception rooms and includes a cinema room/family room. The property is comprised of: entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge, a dining room that is open into the conservatory, kitchen and family/cinema room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside are wonderful gardens to both front and rear with the front providing off road parking for several cars and extends round to the side of the property. The rear garden is a low maintenance garden perfect for entertaining and leads to a storage shed/workshop. MUST BE VIEWED!!!
Double glazed door to the side, doors to the lounge and cloakroom.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, plumbing for washing machine. Part tiled.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 9" ( 6.30m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, door to the dining room. TV and telephone points, radiator, electric fire.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Opens into conservatory, door to the kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing. Wood effect flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed door to the decked area at the side. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled.
Constructed of brick and UPVc with wood effect flooring and lighting. French doors and windows to the rear garden, door to the decked area which leads to the family/cinema room and the storage shed to the front.
Family/ Cinema Room
Double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the dining room. Cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front. TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built-in wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built-in cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan. Part tiled.
Mature frontage providing parking for several cars with lawn area wrapping around to the side of the property with well-maintained shrubs.
Beautifully presented rear garden with large patio raised flower beds, storage shed/workshop and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59978180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.