4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth End, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £320,000
- ***Guide Price £320,000-£330,000***
- Four Bedroom Detached Waterside Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Canal location
- Modern kitchen / diner
- Gas Central Heating & PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Guide Price £320,000 - £330,000*** A RARE opportunity has arisen to purchase this individual four bedroom detached waterside family home located to the south of the historic market town of Thorne. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer!
"Location is always key" and this property occupies a lovely location to the south of the town, adjacent to Stainforth Keadby leisure canal with private access to the bank. This individual four bedroom family home is equipped with gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and features a vaulted reception hall providing access to 26'3" lounge with rustic chimney breast and fireplace with a wood burning stove; 24'7" modern kitchen diner complimented by a separate utility. Bedrooms are well decorated and bathrooms are beautifully presented with attractive fittings. A conservatory leads from the lounge and both this and the kitchen diner have double glazed folding doors opening into the rear garden, when in the summer months it makes the patio area instantly part of the house. Attractive reclaimed floor boards adorn some of the ground floor rooms.
L Shaped Reception Hall
Fitted with a PVCu door and two PVCu double glazed and leaded windows. Vaulted ceiling with PVCu double glazed and leaded window to the first floor level. Reclaimed polished floorboards and a Spindle staircase leading to galleried landing. Two radiators. There is a half PVCu double glazed and leaded door to the side of the property. There is a feature exposed brick wall to the first floor and reclaimed wood panelling to the side of the understairs cupboard.
Fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed and leaded window, low level flush WC, corner wash hand basin and a chrome towel radiator.
Utility 9' x 5' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.60m )
Fitted with side facing double glazed and leaded panel window. The utility benefits from light oak finished wall and base cupboards with granite effect work tops inset one and a half asterite sink unit and tiled flooring. There is plumbing for a washing machine and has a radiator.
Lounge 26' 3" x 13' 8" ( 8.00m x 4.17m )
Fitted with front facing double glazed and leaded window and two radiators. This well presented lounge features reclaimed polished floor boards and a brick chimney breast with wood burning stove. There are three quartered glazed doors to the Kitchen / Diner and a pair of PVCu double glazed French doors to the Conservatory.
Kitchen / Diner 24' 7" x 13' 1" ( 7.49m x 3.99m )
Fitted with side and rear facing double glazed and leaded windows and a six foot Bi folding oak double glazed door opening onto the rear paved patio. This impressive kitchen diner comprises; Butchers Block solid work tops, wood framed wall and base cupboards, Belfast sink, stove with gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel cooker hood. The room features an integrated dishwasher, integrated American fridge freezer, eight downlighters, wine rack, tiled flooring and fitted lights around the units.
Additional Reception Room 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Which could provide a multitude of uses, fitted with a front double glazed and leaded window, wood flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Brick based with side and rear double glazed windows and a PVCu double glazed roof. PVCu bi fold door to patio. Two radiators and tiled flooring.
Circulatory Galleried Landing
Cupboard housing Potterton Powermax central heating boiler and three downlighters.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 14' 3" Plus dormer window recesses ( 5.61m x 4.34m Plus dormer window recesses )
Having front and rear PVCu double glazed dormer windows, sloping ceilings, two radiators and a television point.
The en-suite comprises; low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, a walk in tiled shower cubicle with folding door, extractor fan and Indian slate tiled floor.
Front Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 3" max dimensions ( 2.97m x 2.82m max dimensions )
plus dormer window recess. Having a front PVCu double glazed dormer window, sloping ceilings, radiator, television and telephone points.
Rear Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 9" plus dormer window recess ( 3.02m x 2.67m plus dormer window recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed and leaded window and sloping ceilings. Access to loft space with fold away ladder and fully boarded and radiator.
Having a rear double glazed Velux window and sloping ceilings the bathroom comprises; Italian tiled walls and flooring, vanity wash hand basin, quadrant shower cubicle, bath with central mixer taps, six downlighters and a chrome towel radiator.
Attic Room 32' 3" wall to wall x 9' narrowing to 7' 1" ( 9.83m wall to wall x 2.74m narrowing to 2.16m )
Having two rear facing double glazed roof lights, laminate flooring and restricted head height. No consents have been obtained for this room which runs the full width of the house. Fold away ladder from the rear bedroom.
The property has a front brick boundary wall with established shrubs and trees with a raised lawned area. A block paved drive with turning area leads to the detached brick garage. Pedestrian access is available to the south facing rear garden between the house and the garage where there is a stone paved patio with balustrade to the back of the house. Established hedging of mature conifer and laurel screens the lawned garden where a shaped paved patio forms a useful base for a garden shed or child's play house. Steps provide access to the private canal bank which is neatly lawned. A vegetable plot is also provided and an apple tree planted.
A water drain passes beneath the rear station of the lawned garden and access for any maintenance is granted to the water authority. No permanent structure can be erected in this area. The canal bank is privately enclosed and accessible only from the canal or the property's garden. This is available to rent from the relevant water authority at a guard rent of approximately £50 per annum although no payment has been sought or made by the owners.
Detached Brick Garage
With double doors, side and rear facing single glazed windows. There are interal and external electrical points and includes boarded ceiling storage.
Council Tax Band D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59978183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.