5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Avenue, London
Sold STC £1,600,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Parking for 2-3 Cars
- Double Length Garage
- Desirable Location
MUST BE SEEN - A five bedroom semi detached house with three receptions, conservatory, off street parking for 2-3 cars, double length garage and located on a quiet residential road.
A five bedroom semi detached house in one of the most desirable roads in Muswell Hill. The property benefits from three receptions, kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory, there is parking for 2-3 cars and a 29ft long garage. The property is located on a quiet residential road within the catchment for highly desired local schools.
Reception Room 16' 8" into bay x 11' 7" max ( 5.08m into bay x 3.53m max )
Dining Room 17' into bay x 15' ( 5.18m into bay x 4.57m )
Reception Three 24' 6" x 14' 8" max ( 7.47m x 4.47m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 2" x 11' ( 5.84m x 3.35m )
Conservatory 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 17' 5" into bay x 15' max ( 5.31m into bay x 4.57m max )
Bedroom Two 14' x 13' 1" max ( 4.27m x 3.99m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 10' ( 3.58m max x 3.05m )
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 7' 10" max ( 3.89m x 2.39m max )
Bedroom Five 11' 6" max x 8' 10" ( 3.51m max x 2.69m )
Garage 29' 8" x 9' ( 9.04m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.