2 bedroom terraced house for saleNile Street, Ashton-under-lyne
- Offered freehold with no vendor chain
- Local to the motorway network
- Local to rail and bus networks
- Central heating and double glazing
- Newly decorated throughout
- Recent loft and wall insulation
- New bathroom
- New boiler
- New kitchen
DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!! ..... A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A FULLY MODERNISED AND FANTASTICALLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM HOME ..... PROPERTIES OF THIS NATURE, FINISHED TO THIS STANDARD, DO NOT COME TO THE OPEN MARKET OFTEN ..... BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW!!!!! ..... OFFERED WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN.
Briefly the accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear yard.
Lounge: 14'10" x 11'6" (into alcoves)
A new upvc door leads into the lounge having new feature fireplace with new inset LED electric fire, recessed alcoves and feature cornice. Also having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and new laminate flooring.
Kitchen diner: 12'5" (max) x 11'7"
A door from the lounge leads into the deceptively spacious kitchen diner which has a new fully fitted range of base and wall units with new integral four ring gas hob and electric oven, new worktops with contemporary splashback tiling, new stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, new laminate flooring and new SIME boiler.
Bedroom One: 12' x 11'6" (into alcoves)
With recessed alcoves, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and benefitting from new carpeting and blinds.
Bedroom Two: 9' x 6'6"
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and benefitting from new carpeting and blinds.
Completely new bathroom with three piece suite having shower over bath, predominantly tiled walls, vinyl flooring, frosted double glazed window to the rear and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property is a very useful brick wall enclosed concrete surfaced yard.
EPC Rating -C<!--EndFragment-->
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.