2 bedroom apartment for saleGeorge Court, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, ML3
- Large two bedroom first floor flat
- Ample modern dining kitchen
- Large walk in storage off hallway
- Two double size bedrooms
- Security entry
- BTL opportunity offering rental yield circa 12%
- Early viewing highly recommended
This ideal first floor flat is brought to the market in walk in condition. The property offers large modern dining kitchen, fresh bathroom and ample sized bright lounge. Both bedrooms are of double size and further large walk in storage can easily be utilised as office/playroom/study space. Property further benefits from double glazing and GCH with Worcester boiler approximately four years old.
Hamilton is home to excellent shopping facilities, sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths, gyms and parks. There are several highly regarded schools as well as the nearby Hamilton College. The town of Hamilton has a wide variety of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns including East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The nearby M74 motorway provides excellent road links throughout the west of Scotland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.